Friends of Doylestown Rugby
“THE BOARD” was organized in 2016 to promote, recruit & develop the sport of rugby in the Doylestown community. They seek to advance athletes of all ages for local, national & international rugby competitions, in addition to continuing to encourage and the support the local community through service and volunteering opportunities.
KATE MCKENNA (COYLE)
FINANCE / TREASURER CHAIR
COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING CHAIR
& GRAYCE FJELD
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE?
- Developed and funded a re-vamped website, with universal access for the each of the teams.
- Streamlined the online registration process for players
- Funded and supplied portable lighting and a generator to provide electricity at the current pitch.
- Updated the “Dragons Lair “ at the Mesquito Grille, to make the space more welcoming to all current and former players.
- Updating of field signs to incorporate the new crest and logo for the club.
- New scoreboard for the pitch.
- Partnered with a merchandise supply chain, Newtown Printing & Graphics, to keep merchandise current and more easily accessible.
- Worked with Alumni to help raise funds for new goal posts.
- Secured a relationship with 2SP Brewing Company to help fund our scholarship awards for years to come
The Maennerchor will always be a part of our history and in our heart. As we grow, the field experiences overcrowding and overuse; it is time for us to secure a facility of our own with your help. We want to ensure the next generation has a space that provides stability, ideal conditions, and a safe environment to foster a sense of community and love for the sport. Not only will these fields be a place for our teams to play, but they will also become an asset to the community by creating usable open space and bringing in revenue to the surrounding businesses.
Your support will help us achieve this dream. Thank you for your contribution and for helping us take Doylestown Academy teams to the next level.