DRFC’s Annual General Meeting 2023
Happy New Year DRFC Community!
The DRFC Annual General Meeting will be held January 30th from 7pm-9pm at the CB West High School cafeteria. Save it to your calendar here! The meeting will also be available virtually with Google Meet. To register virtually and receive a meeting invitation, please request this with the registration link below.
Registration for virtual attendance of AGM https://forms.gle/XvvSTjefDWQ2a38g8
The AGM will follow the agenda noted below,
- Introduce the DRFC Board Members
- Explain the DRFC Board Operation & Setup
- Goals and direction of DRFC
- Team address DRFC Membership (Adult Teams, High School, Youth Teams, Flag and Alumni)
- DRFC Committees present plans
- Financial Picture and Outlook
- Fundraising: Strategy and common goals
- Recruitment: For the club and teams
- Facilities & Operations
- Events: Recent and Future
- Communications: Platforms and strategy
- Teams coordination: A board to serve the teams, and not the other way around
After each agenda point the presenters will pause for questions and open dialogue. Interesting and philosophical points are encouraged, and may be taken up as follow-up items after the meeting. We look forward to your engagement in the meeting, and more importantly your further commitment in supporting your favorite rugby club! Feel free to submit your questions in advance of the meeting to, email@example.com
See you there in person, or online!
From the Board of DRFC
Leave a Comment